Monday, March 14, 2011


So here are some pics from christmas sorry they are so late I promise I will try to update my blog more... Kendyl was so cute opening presents by the end of christmas she was really starting to get the hang of it.


All the girls and our hubbys got together right before christmas it was so much fun to see everyone. There were lots of announcements, Melissa and Shelly both announced they were preggers and Loni is prego and as I'm sure you can see so is Lindsey. It's been so fun with all of us having kids around the same time.. I should have put this pic on a while ago cause Linz has already had baby Tessa, she is so beautiful! Melissa and Loni are both showing quite a bit now and they are both having boys! yay! Shelly is just as cute as ever and hopefully we will find out soon what she is having...

0 comments:

Post a Comment