Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My goodness this girl loves her daddy! I can see why... We love you babe...Here are the sunglasses again... haha

Disneyland was all done up for halloween everything was so cute Quinn and I love halloween so we were super exited to see that they had it up in september
sleepy baby... isn't she so cute!



This was the first character that we saw on our trip, its the sea otter at Sea World so we were a little nervous how she would react but as you can see she went right up to him and was giving him hugs it was darling

2 comments:

Claudia/Rob said...

So cute!! Looks
like you guys had alot of fun

Megan said...

Ash...your little girl is SOOO flippin' darling! It's been forever since I've seen ya, but thanks to Blogstalking... I'm glad we get to catch up! haha!

Post a Comment